Competition to win a pair of tickets for Tangerine Dreams, back in London for a one-off show on 24th JuneCompetitions
Tangerine Dreams founding member Edgar Froese says about the one-off London show: “Playing London is like being back home. Our fans make it possible for us to realise every musician’s dream: making a living out of what you love and do best, playing and composing music. As a thank-you, we would like to share Tangerine Dream’s 45thanniversary (1967 – 2012) with our loyal British fan base. It will be a great show with lots of songs and sounds that our fans grew up with.“
The legendary electro prog-rock band defined by The New York Times as “the world’s leading synth band” will play at the Shepherd’s Bush Empire next Sunday 24th June.
Tangerine Dream have released over 150 albums to date, and have also written scores for several award winning Hollywood movies including the Tom Cruise classic Risky Business, Katherine Bigelow’s Near Dark, and Firestarter, which debuts Drew Barrymore.
The Upcoming has a pair of tickets available for their London show!
To have a chance to win the two tickets for the concert of Tangerine Dreams on 24th June, take a minute to answer the question below and send your answer to email@example.com together with your full name and address. The competition ends tomorrow, 21st June at midnight. The concert is on Sunday 24th at 8pm, at the Shepherd’s Bush Empire in London.
What is the name of Tangerine Dreams’ 2012 tour?
A) Electric Tangerine Tour 2012
B) Electric Mandarin Tour 2012
C) Electric Orange Tour 2012
Terms & conditions:
- This promotion is open to UK residents only.
- Closing date is 21st June 2012 at midnight.
- There is no cash or alternative to the prize stated; the prize is not transferable and no part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
- Winners will be picked at random and contacted as soon as possible.
- Prize consists of two complimentary tickets for the concert of Tangerine Dreams at the Shepherd’s Bush Empire.
- The editor’s decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.