win a pair of tickets for the Leicester square premiere of Hello Quo!Competitions
Hello Quo! is the new definitive fly-on-the-wall documentary by well-known music filmmaker Alan G. Parker, about the phenomenon of Status Quo – since the very early days with fantastic interviews from: Brian May, Paul Weller, Sir Cliff Richard, Thin Lizzy, Buzzcocks, Slade and Midge Ure.
Great footage from Live Aid and the infamous concert from the Princes Trust where Status Quo then became part of the British music institution
Status Quo have sold 118 million albums worldwide, recorded 22 Top 10 hits and spent 415 weeks in the UK singles chart. The band has had more chart hits than any other rock group. Their last album Quid Pro Quo was their 29th studio album and yet another Top 10 hit. Hello Quo! collects hours of previously unseen footage and classic live material with full exclusive access to all band members.
For a chance to win a pair of tickets for Leicester square premiere of Hello Quo! on 22nd October at 6.30pm take a minute to answer the question below and send your answer to firstname.lastname@example.org together with your full name and address. The competition ends 18st October 2012 at 1.55pm.
What is the name of the latest Status Quo studio album?
A) Quid Pro Quo
B) Quo Pro Quid
C) Pro Quid Quo
Terms & conditions:
- This promotion is open to UK residents only.
- Closing date is Thursday 18th October 2012 at 1.55pm BST.
- There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated; the prize is not transferable and no part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
- Winners will be picked at random and contacted as soon as possible.
- Prize consists of a pair of tickets for the premiere of Hello Quo! at Odeon West End in Leicester square, London.
- The editor’s decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
Watch a preview clip of Hello Quo! here