Win a brand new iPhone 5SCompetitions
Apple has done it again. Despite critics prematurely sounding the death knell for the iPhone, the 5S remains a statement in absolute luxury and class. Now with a third colour option of champagne gold casing as well as silver and space grey, and a glimpse into the future with fingerprint sensor technology, the iPhone remains as relevant as ever.
We have a 32gb handset in silver and it’ll be unlocked, so it’s up to you whether you fancy your iPhone 5S on contract or Pay As You Go.
For a chance to win a brand new iPhone 5S, take a minute to answer the question below and send your answer to email@example.com together with your full name and address. The competition ends 2nd November 2013 at 6pm.
Who is Apple’s chief designer for iPhone?
a) Tim Cook
b) Jony Ive
c) Craig Federighi
The editorial unit
Terms & conditions:
- This promotion is open to UK residents only.
- Closing date is Tuesday 2nd November 2013 at 6.00pm GMT.
- There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated; the prize is not transferable and no part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
- Winner will be picked at random and contacted as soon as possible.
- Prize consists of a brand new iPhone 5S silver colour, 32gb.
- The editor’s decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.