She wore an itsy, bitsy, teenie, weenie…Fashion & LifestyleShopping & TrendsTips & How-tos
Well, you know the rest. The sun is out and it really gets you in the mood to buy pieces for your holidays. All the high-street stores have some fantastic swimwear this year. Here is a selection of what’s available.
Topshop currently have a fantastic selection of swimsuits. They cover your tummy if you feel insecure about it but remain intensely cute:
- Contrast spot scallop swimsuit, £36.
- Spyrograph print swimsuit, £36.
- Blue gingham swimsuit, £36.
- Botanic bamboo ring swimsuit, £38.
- Floral deep fill swimsuit, £34.
- Black lattice ring swimsuit, £36.
If you love to go bold on the beach, you will love the bikinis that River Island have on offer:
- Navy textured stripe ri bandeau bikini top, £12.
- Navy textured stripe bikini bottoms, £10.
- Yellow pacha leopard print bustier bikini top, £20.
- Yellow pacha leopard print bikini bottoms, £14.
- Green gingham bustier bikini top, £18.
- Green gingham high-waisted bikini bottoms, £14.
- Black geometric print bustier bikini top, £16.
- Black geometric high-waisted bikini bottoms, £12.
- Pink textured print bandeau bikini top, £15.
- Pink textured print bikini bottoms, £10.
- Red watermelon print balconette bikini top, £17.
- Red watermelon print bikini bottoms, £13.
- Purple 3D textured moulded bikini top, £17.
- Purple 3D textured bikini bottoms, £12.
- Blue animal print bustier bikini top, £16.
- Blue animal print bikini bottoms, £12.
Blue seems to be quite a popular colour in swimwear collections this year. Check out some of these gorgeous pieces from New Look:
- Navy pindot frill bandeau bikini top, £12.99.
- Navy pindot frill bikini bottoms, £7.99.
- Blue polka dot triangle bikini top, £7.99.
- Blue polka dot bikini bottoms, £4.99.
- Blue twist bandeau bikini top, £7.99.
- Blue twist side bikini bottoms, £4.99.
- Light blue 3D flower triangle bikini top, £7.99.
- Light blue 3D flower side tie bikini bottoms, £12.99.
- Blue frill trim halterneck tankini top, £9.99.
- Blue frill trim bikini shorts, £5.99.
- Blue floral gathered bikini top, £14.99.
- Blue floral side tie bikini bottoms, £7.99.
There also seems to be a big trend in red and pink swimwear this year. Here are some of the offerings from Dorothy Perkins:
- Red floral balconette, £14.
- Red floral high waist, £12.
- Red floral swimsuit, £24.
- Red 3D ruffle triangle, £14.
- Red ruffle tie side, £12.
- Coral stripe 3D ruffle bikini top, £14.
- Coral stripe ruffle tie side bikini bottoms, £12.
- Raspberry 3D ruffle bandeau bikini top, £14.
- Raspberry ruffle bikini bottoms, £12.
- White floral cami bikini top, £14.
- White floral bikini bottoms, £9.
Marks and Spencer
If you’re bothered about your lumpy, bumpy bits, M&S have the perfect swimwear for you:
- Tummy control texture striped bandeau swimsuit, £35.
- Tummy control ruched swimsuit, £29.50
- Tummy control cherry print skirted bandeau swimsuit, £39.50.
- Tummy control bali swirl print skirt swimsuit, £39.50.
- Tummy control halterneck animal print swimsuit, £39.50.
- Tummy control waterline sporty swimsuit, £35.
- Tummy control swimsuit, £29.50.
- Tummy control spotted swimsuit, £32.50.
- Tummy control placement floral bandeau swimsuit, £35.
- Tummy control floral skirted swimsuit, £39.50.
This summer don’t be afraid of swimwear, embrace it!