Win a pair of tickets for Taste of London 2015Competitions
Celebrity Cruises, in partnership with The Upcoming, is giving away a pair of tickets to one of the capital’s most innovative restaurant festivals, Taste of London on Wednesday 17th June. For five days, Regent’s Park will be transformed into a land of summer eating, drinking and entertainment.
Throughout the festival, Celebrity Cruises will be replicating their exclusive Lawn Club, half an acre of fresh grass on the uppermost deck, in London’s iconic Regent’s Park where food lovers have the chance to experience a three course tasting menu designed exclusively for Taste by Celebrity’s Michelin-starred Head of Culinary, Cornelius Gallagher. The lucky winner can sample unique dishes such as blackened Ahi tuna with forbidden rice & baby bok choi and succulent lamb loin with a tangy yogurt dressing whilst experiencing Celebrity’s award winning on-board dining in the heart of Regent’s Park.
To accompany the culinary delights on offer, wine aficionado Oz Clarke has selected a range of craft beers and wines, inspired by Celebrity Cruises’ largest and rarest wine collections at sea to be paired with the delicious food offering.
For a chance to win this fantastic prize take a minute to answer the question below, like us on Facebook here and send your answer to firstname.lastname@example.org together with your full name, address and mobile number by Monday 15th June at 12pm.
What is the name of Celebrity Cruises’ pop area at Taste of London called?
- Garden Club
- Lawn Club
- Summer Club
For further information on Celebrity Cruises’ Taster Season series of food and wine events this summer, please visit here.
Terms & conditions:
- Closing date is Monday 15th June 2015 at 12pm BST.
- This promotion is open to UK residents only.
- Prize for 1 (one) pair of tickets for Taste of London 2015
- There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable and no part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
- The winner will be picked and contacted on Monday 15th June.
- The winner’s name, contact number and address will be passed to a third party provider for the tickets delivery.
- The editor’s decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.