Win a pair of tickets to a show in the American Season at Jermyn Street TheatreCompetitions
The Upcoming is giving away a pair of tickets to the winner’s choice of show at Jermyn Street Theatre’s American Season this autumn!
In further celebration of their 21st anniversary year, Jermyn Street Theatre has announced an autumn season of American work. The season is comprised of four UK premieres featuring a contemporary musical, two works by Eugene O’Neill and a critically acclaimed contemporary play.
See What I Wanna See by Michael John LaChiusa
8th September until 3rd October 2015
London premiere of hit Off-Broadway musical. Three interlocking stories take the audience from feudal Japan to the New York Cities in 1951 and 2005, exploring the gap between perception and reality.
The First Man by Eugene O’Neill
6th until 31st October 2015
An explosive tale of male pride, family jealousy and maternal longing from one of America’s greatest playwrights.
Exorcism by Eugene O’Neill
Thursday matinees 15th, 22nd and 29th October 2015
The first UK production of O’Neill’s long lost play, written in 1919. O’Neill pulled the play after a few performances and destroyed all the copies he could find. It was finally rediscovered in 2003.
Dry Land by Ruby Rae Spiegel
3 – 21 November 2015
Rising star Ruby Rae Spiegel’s critically acclaimed Off-Broadway hit, and nominee for the Susan Smith Blackwood Award, Dry Land is set in the girls’ locker room of a Florida high school. The energetic four-hander explores an unlikely friendship, tackling issues surrounding sexuality and the pressures of youth. This is a play of our time.
The lucky winner will win a pair of tickets to see any one of the above shows at Jermyn Street Theatre this autumn.
For a chance to win, take a minute to answer the question below and send your answer to email@example.com together with your full name, address and mobile number by Sunday 4th October 2015 at 11.59pm.
A second entry will be allowed if you subscribe to our mailing list here.
Jermyn Street Theatre was host to the world premiere of which Samuel Beckett radio play in 2012?
a) The Anarchist
c) All that Fall
Terms and conditions:
– Winners will be selected at random from all correct entries.
– Closing date is Sunday 4th October 2015 at 11.59pm.
– Winner receives a pair tickets to see any one performance of either See What I Wanna See, The First Man, Exorcism or Dry Land at Monday to Thursday showings. Full dates and times are to be found at www.jermynstreettheatre.co.uk.
– Tickets to be collected at the box office with no cash alternative.
– Tickets are subject to availability and cannot be resold or transferred to another performance.
– Competition is run in collaboration with milktwosugars.
The editorial unit