Win a pair of tickets to William Adamsdale’s The Joke at Camden People’s TheatreCompetitions
The Upcoming has two tickets to give away for a performance of The Joke at Camden People’s Theatre this season.
An Englishman, an Irishman and a Scotsman get trapped in a joke…
“How do we get out?” says the Englishman.
“Just stop telling it!” says the Irishman.
“But we’re too far in.” says the Scotsman.
All three check their phones for reception.
The Joke is a new play from comedy award-winner Will Adamsdale – and company – exploring jokes and why we tell them, countries and why we need (and despair of) them, and life and why we bother. And tic tacs.
For a chance to win a pair of tickets to a performance of William Adamsdale’s The Joke at Camden People’s Theatre take a minute to answer the question below, like us on Facebook here and send your answer to email@example.com together with your full name, address and mobile number by Wednesday 11th May 2016 at 12:00pm. We will cross check your name in the list of Facebook fans.
In which year did William Adamsdale win a Perrier award?
A second entry will be allowed if you subscribe to our mailing list here.
Terms & conditions:
- Closing date is Wednesday 11th May 2016 at 12:00pm.
- This promotion is open to UK residents only.
- Prize is 1 x pair of tickets for a performance of the winner’s choosing between 17th May and 4th June 2016
- The winner will be chosen and contacted on Thursday 12th May 2016.
- The editor’s decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.