Win a pair of tickets to the Sony World Photography Awards exhibition at Somerset HouseCompetitions
The Upcoming has three pairs of tickets to give away to the Sony World Photography Awards at Somerset House this spring.
Following its sell-out run in 2015, the Sony World Photography Awards exhibition returns to Somerset House, London, this April and May. Bringing vibrancy and colour to the spring arts calendar, the exhibition will feature over 500 of the winning and shortlisted images from the world’s biggest photography competition.
The very best contemporary photography of the past year – from fashion to travel, portraiture to sport, photojournalism to architecture – will fill the East and West Wings of Somerset House and will also include a special dedication to fine art photographers RongRong & inri (China/Japan), recipients of the Sony World Photography Awards’ Outstanding Contribution to Photography prize. The exhibition will be the first time so many of the photographers’ images have been brought together outside of Asia, giving a rare insight into their intensively beautiful and intimate work.
For a chance to win a pair of tickets to the Sony World Photography Awards exhibition take a minute to answer the question below, follow us on Instagram and send your answer to email@example.com together with your full name, address and mobile number by Thursday 21st April 2016 at 11:59pm. We will cross check your name in the list of Instagram followers.
In which year was the World Photography Organisation established?
A second entry will be allowed if you subscribe to our mailing list here.
Terms & conditions:
- Closing date is Thursday 21st April 2016 at 11:59pm.
- This promotion is open to UK residents only.
- Prize is 1 x pair of tickets to the Sony World Photography Awards exhibition, running at Somerset House from 22nd April until 8th May 2016.
- Three winners will be chosen and contacted on Friday 22nd April 2016 at 12:00pm.
- The editor’s decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.