Win a pair of tickets to a special screening of Chicken hosted by Sir Ian McKellenCompetitions
The Upcoming has a pair of tickets to give away for a special screening of Chicken, hosted by Ian McKellen, at 6pm at Vue Piccadilly on Friday 20th May.
Chicken is set to release in UK cinemas on 20th May. It’s being hailed as the independent film of the year, with remarkable performances from the talented young cast. It’s the story of Richard, who is 15 and has learning difficulties. He can only communicate fully with Fiona, his pet chicken. He longs to put down roots but his restless and destructive brother, Polly, needs to keep moving. When the land they live on is bought by a new landowner, and the electricity supply to their dilapidated caravan is cut, their already precarious living conditions get even worse. Then a chance meeting with the new landowner’s daughter, Anabel, leaves Richard besotted. His optimistic view on life becomes increasingly difficult to maintain as Polly’s behaviour worsens, and he is torn between loyalty to his brother and his first true friend in Annabel. For better or worse, Richard’s life is about to change forever.
For a chance to win a pair of tickets to the special screening of Chicken take a minute to answer the question below, like us on Facebook here and send your answer to email@example.com together with your full name, address and mobile number by Tuesday 17th May 2016 at 11:59pm. We will cross check your name in the list of Facebook fans.
Who plays big brother Polly in Chicken?
a) Iwan Rheon
b) Jonno Davies
c) Morgan Watkins
A second entry will be allowed if you subscribe to our mailing list here.
Terms & conditions:
- Closing date is Tuesday 17th May 2016 at 11:59pm.
- This promotion is open to UK residents only.
- Prize is 1 x pair of tickets for the screening at 6pm at Vue Piccadilly on Friday 20th May 2016.
- Three winners will be chosen and contacted on Wednesday 18th May 2016 at 12:00pm.
- Winning attendees must be aged 15 and over.
- The editor’s decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.