Win a lunch for two at Dinner by Heston BlumenthalCompetitions
To celebrate the launch of our new food section, The Upcoming is going to offer a lucky winner the chance to dine at London’s most famous restaurant, Dinner by Heston Blumenthal. The lunch for two people also includes wines selected by the sommelier.
Dinner, ranked 7th in the 2015 edition of the World’s 50 Best Restaurants list, is Heston Blumenthal’s informal fine-dining concept that reinterprets historic British recipes. Led by chef Ashley Palmer-Watts, the restaurant is simply one of the world’s best.
It’s very simple to participate and you can get up to three entries for a chance to win:
- Share in your wall our pinned Facebook post about the launch of The Upcoming’s food page
- Retweet our pinned post on Twitter about the launch
- Instagram a picture of our food page, mentioning @theupcoming and using the tag #theupcomingcomps
The competition closes on Sunday 19th June 2016 at 11:59pm.
For more giveaway opportunities and exclusive content, sign up to our mailing list here.
Terms & conditions:
- Closing date is Sunday 19th June 2016 at 11.59pm BST.
- This promotion is open to UK residents only.
- Prize is a lunch for two at Dinner by Heston Blumenthal, from the set lunch menu, plus glasses of wine matched by the sommelier.
- One winner will be chosen at random and contacted on Monday 20th June 2016 at 10.00am.
- The editor’s decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.