Win a pair of tickets for Tomorrow I Was Always a Lion at Arcola Theatre and the AlbanyCompetitions
The Upcoming has three pairs of tickets to give away for I Was Always a Lion at Arcola Theatre from 19th-29th October 2016 and at the Albany from 1st-12th November.
Tomorrow I Was Always a Lion is a theatrical investigation into the nature of psychosis and recovery. Based on the controversial memoir by Arnhild Lauveng, this raw and imaginative new production tells a unique personal story of living with and recovering from schizophrenia.
Following Belarus Free Theatre’s production of Sarah Kane’s 4.48 Psychosis, which is blacklisted in their homeland, they have fearlessly continued to use theatre to excavate social taboos including mental health.
“The company has a visceral power, a thrilling necessity-born inventiveness and an urgent topicality that is rare in theatre today.” New York Times
For a chance to win a pair of tickets for a performance of Tomorrow I Was Always a Lion take a minute to answer the question below, follow us on Instagram here and send your answer to email@example.com together with your full name, address and mobile number by Tuesday 18th October 2016 at 11.59pm. We will cross check your name in the list of Instagram followers.
What’s the name of Arnhild Lauveng’s book on which Tomorrow I Was Always a Lion is based?
a) A Road Back from Schizophrenia: A Memoir
b) The Memory Book
c) A Stolen Life: A Memoir
A second entry will be allowed if you subscribe to our mailing list here.
Terms & conditions:
- Closing date is Tuesday 18th October 2016 at 11.59pm.
- This promotion is open to UK residents only.
- Prize is 3 x pairs of tickets for performance of Tomorrow I Was Always Lion.
- Three winners will be chosen and contacted on Wednesday 19th October 2016 at 10.00am.
- Tickets are valid at either venue, subject to availability, non-transferable, non-exchangeable and no cash alternative will be offered.
- The editor’s decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.