Win a pair of tickets for Sh*t-Faced Shakespeare: Much Ado About NothingCompetitions
The Upcoming has a pair of tickets for the riotously silly Sh*t-faced Shakespeare production of Much Ado About Nothing at Leicester Square Theatre.
Sh*t-faced Shakespeare is the deeply highbrow fusion of an entirely serious Shakespeare play with an entirely sh*t-faced cast member. Side-splitting, raucous and completely unpredictable, the show has been running since 2010 and has already entertained over 120,000 theatre-goers across the UK and USA. It seems there is no stopping them, as 2017 see’s Sh*t-faced Shakespeare stagger home to London with a brand spanking new take on the witty comedy Much Ado About Nothing.
Sh*t-Faced Shakespeare seeks to introduce a new generation of theatre-goers to the works of the Bard by reviving the raucous, interactive and vibrant nature of Elizabethan theatre with a very modern twist – reminding them as we go to always enjoy Shakespeare responsibly!
The play will run at Leicester Square Theatre from 11th April until 16th September 2017.
For a chance to win A pair of tickets to Sh*t-Faced Shakespeare: Much Ado About Nothing take a minute to answer the question below, follow us on Instagram here and send your answer to email@example.com together with your full name, address and mobile number by Sunday 23rd April 2017 at 11.59pm. We will cross check your name in the list of Instagram followers.
Much Ado About Nothing is a
c) History play
A second entry will be allowed if you subscribe to our mailing list here.
Terms & conditions:
- Closing date is Sunday 23rd April 2017 at 11.59pm.
- This promotion is open to UK residents only.
- Prize is 1 x pair of tickets to Sh*t-Faced Shakespeare: Much Ado About Nothing.
- One winner will be chosen and contacted on Monday 24th April 2017 at 10.00am.
- Winning attendees must be aged 16 and over.
- The editor’s decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.