Win tickets to the Fitzrovia Radio Hour’s A Christmas Carol in Leicester SquareCompetitions
The Upcoming has a pair of tickets to give away to a performance of A Christmas Carol in Leicester Square this December.
The Fitzrovia Radio Hour presented by James Seabright
Directed by Owen Lewis
Dickens’s classic re-imagined as a 1940s Christmas special. Spiffing scenes and Victorian stereotypes keep coming, despite visitations from more ghosts than the cast are expecting! Spectacular sound effects created live, cut-glass accents and sharp suits combine to create a unique alternative festive entertainment. The Fitzrovia Radio Hour are an acclaimed troupe whose period charms have worked wonders on venues including Shakespeare’s Globe, Wilton’s Music Hall, the Royal Albert Hall and the Vaults, as well as a sell-out West End season.
“Comically ingenious… deliciously daft.” ★★★★ The Times
“Absolutely spiffing. A joy!” ★★★★ Daily Telegraph
“A ripping set of yarns… a triumph of visual comedy!” ★★★★ TimeOut Critics’ Choice
A Christmas Carol is at Paradiso Spiegeltent, Leicester Square from 8th until 30th December 2017. For further information or to book visit the show website here.
Photos: Geraint Lewis
For a chance to win a pair of tickets to A Christmas Carol take a minute to answer the question below, like us on Facebook here and send your answer to email@example.com together with your full name, address and mobile number by Sunday 3rd December 2017 at 11.59pm. We will cross check your name in the list of Facebook fans.
What is the name of Scrooge’s now-deceased business partner?
a) Jacob Marley
A second entry will be allowed if you subscribe to our mailing list here.
Terms & conditions:
- Closing date is Sunday 3rd December 2017 at 11.59pm.
- This promotion is open to UK residents only.
- Prize is 1 x pair of tickets to A Christmas Carol, valid for a Monday to Thursday performance until 30th December 2017. Subject to availability.
- One winner will be chosen and contacted on Monday 4th December 2017 at 11.00am.
- The editor’s decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.