*** This is not an editing position, if you wish to apply for an editing position click here ***
We are looking for editorial assistants to contribute to the management of its desks.
This is a fantastic voluntary (unpaid) opportunity for you to gain experience in order to start a successful career in the publishing world.
If working with the media behind the music, cinema, news, fashion, theatre or art industry is your dream, this role is perfect for you
You will be responsible for providing support under the supervision of the desk’s editors. Tasks include liaising with PRs, researching and pitching ideas for articles and features.
You’ll be trained to professional level and receive daily feedback to help you improve your skills.
The requirements for this position are:
- Capacity to organise and assign articles, interviews and coverage of events
- An excellent command of English, spoken and written
- Great attention to detail
- Respect for publication deadlines
- Availability to work remotely at flexible hours (10 hours a week, flexibly spread)
If you are interested in joining the editorial unit please send us a copy of your CV, brief covering letter and samples of writing to email@example.com.
We are looking for talent rather than experience.