Participate in the Avengers Assemble competition
You will probably have all heard of the release of Marvel/Disney’s latest blockbuster Avengers Assemble.
In order to celebrate the great box office results, we are going to give away three sets of goodies including USBs and a t-shirt!
Avengers Assemble is Marvel/Disney’s highest opening day ever in Australia and will debut on 4th May in the US.
The Marvel Studios actioner features the greatest ever super heroes team: Iron Man (Robert Downey Jr.), The Incredible Hulk (Mark Ruffalo), Thor (Chris Hemsworth), Captain America (Chris Evans), Hawkeye (Jeremy Renner) and Black Widow (Scarlett Johansson).
When an unexpected enemy emerges that threatens global safety and security, Nick Fury, director of the international peacekeeping agency known as S.H.I.E.L.D., finds himself in need of a team to pull the world back from the brink of disaster. Spanning the globe, a daring recruitment effort begins.
Marvel’s Avengers Assemble is based on the ever-popular Marvel comic book series The Avengers, first published in 1963 and a comics institution ever since. If you have not seen it yet, prepare yourself for an action-packed spectacular movie.
To have a chance to win the Avengers Assemble goodies, take a minute to answer the question below and send your answer to firstname.lastname@example.org together with your full name and address. The competition ends on 1st May 2012.
Which one of these comic heroes is part of the Avengers Assemble?
D) The Incredible Hulk
Terms & conditions:
- This promotion is open to UK residents only
- Closing date is 1st May 2012
- There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated, the prize is not transferable and no part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions
- Winners will be picked at random and contacted by the host site. The prize will be delivered to the winner within 28 days of confirmation of delivery address
- Prize consists of 1 x mini goody bag including t-shirt
- The editor’s decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.