Celebrate Father’s Day and win a pair of tickets to The Play That Goes Wrong at the Duchess Theatre
In honour of Father’s Day, the Upcoming has two tickets to give away for a performance of hit comedy play The Play That Goes Wrong at the Duchess Theatre on Sunday 19th June.
Now stumbling through their second catastrophic year, the Cornley Polytechnic Drama Society are putting on a 1920s murder mystery, but as the title suggests, everything that can go wrong… does! The accident-prone thespians battle against all odds to make it through to their final curtain call, with hilarious consequences!
As seen on the Royal Variety Performance, The Play That Goes Wrong is guaranteed to leave you aching with laughter after winning an Olivier Award for Best New Comedy in 2015.
For a chance to win a pair of tickets to the performance on Sunday 19th June 2016 take a minute to answer the question below, like us on Facebook here and send your answer to firstname.lastname@example.org together with your full name, address and mobile number by Monday 13th June 2016 at 11:59pm. We will cross check your name in the list of Facebook fans.
The Play That Goes Wrong is written by three people. Who was not one of the writers?
a) Jonathan Sayer
b) Henry Lewis
c) Joe Penhall
A second entry will be allowed if you subscribe to our mailing list here.
Terms & conditions:
- Closing date is Monday 13th June 2016 at 11:59pm.
- This promotion is open to UK residents only.
- Prize is 1 x pair of tickets for the evening performance of The Play That Goes Wrong on Sunday 19th June.
- One winner will be chosen and contacted on Wednesday 15th June 2016 at 12:00pm.
- The editor’s decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.