Win a pair of tickets to Sunset Sons’ London gig and signed merchandise
The Upcoming has three pairs of tickets and signed T-shirts to give away for Sunset Sons’ forthcoming London gig taking place on Thursday 27th October.
Highly commended indie rock band Sunset Sons released their debut album Very Rarely Say Die earlier this year to critical acclaim. To celebrate the album’s success, the quartet will be on the road this October with the support of Vauxhall Motors for a 13-date tour around the UK.
After two frenzied years of writing, recording and near non-stop touring, Sunset Sons’ combined passion for surfing and music has led to this point, a multi-show tour around Britain doing just what they enjoy. This is why Vauxhall Motors is backing the band as part of its Vivaro on Tour campaign, which seeks to lend a helping hand to up-and-coming British artists by giving them free use of Brit-built Vivaro vehicle for their travels.
With popular songs off the album including Remember and Somewhere Maybe, Brit-Aussies Jed, Rory, Rob and Pete embody the perfect balance of swagger, chaos, funk and pop-rock. “A lot of our songs are about escapism,” says drummer Jed, “not escapism as in running away so much as seeking new experiences. Which I guess is what we’ve always done. It’s about living life as one long adventure.”
For a chance to win a pair of tickets for the Sunset Sons concert at the Shepherd’s Bush Empire take a minute to answer the question below, follow us on Instagram here and send your answer to email@example.com together with your full name, address and mobile number by Monday 24th October 2016 at 11.59pm. We will cross check your name in the list of Instagram followers.
What’s is the name of the van Sunset Sons are touring around the UK in?
b) MOKKA X
A second entry will be allowed if you subscribe to our mailing list here.
Terms & conditions:
- Closing date is Monday 24th October 2016 at 11.59pm.
- This promotion is open to UK residents only.
- Prize is 3 x pairs of tickets for the Sunset Sons concert at the Shepherd’s Bush Empire on 27th October 2016.
- Three winners will be chosen and contacted on Tuesday 25th October 2016 at 10.00am.
- The editor’s decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The prizes are subject to availability, non-transferrable and there is no cash alternative.
- Travel to the concert is not included in the prize.
Photo: Guifre de Peray