Win a pair of tickets to see Bits of Me Are Falling Apart!
The Upcoming has a pair of tickets to give away for the 2nd November performance of Bits of Me Are Falling Apart!
When you’re young your opponent is the future. But when you reach middle age, everything flips, and now you have a new opponent – the past.
William wakes up one morning, middle aged and cranky. He’s alone, sleeping on a mattress in his office and bits of him are falling apart.
As his mind wonders from bookshelves, blood pressure and the D day landing, to the death of love and birth of his son, he asks himself: where did it go wrong and is there time to fix it?
For a chance to win a pair of tickets for the 2nd November performance of Bits of Me Are Falling Apart take a minute to answer the question below, follow us on Instagram here and send your answer to email@example.com together with your full name, address and mobile number by Monday 31st October 2016 at 11.59pm. We will cross check your name in the list of Instagram followers.
Who stars in this new adaption of William Leith’s darkly comic and touching bestseller?
a) Adrian Edmondson
b) John Hurt
c) David Baddiel
A second entry will be allowed if you subscribe to our mailing list here.
Terms & conditions:
- Closing date is Monday 31st October 2016 at 11.59pm.
- This promotion is open to UK residents only.
- Prize is 1 x pair of tickets for the 2nd November performance of Bits of Me Are Falling Apart.
- One winner will be chosen and contacted on Tuesday 1st November 2016 at 10.00am.
- Tickets are subject to availability, non-transferable, non-exchangeable and no cash alternative will be offered.
- The editor’s decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.