Win tickets to A Woman of No Importance in the West End
The Upcoming has a pair of tickets to giveaway for A Woman of No Importance at the Vaudeville Theatre.
Classic Spring is a new theatre company, formed by Dominic Dromgoole (former Artistic Director of Shakespeare’s Globe Theatre) to celebrate the bold and ground-breaking work of proscenium playwrights. Its first offering is an Oscar Wilde Season, featuring A Woman of No Importance (now playing) and Lady Windermere’s Fan starring Samantha Spiro, Kevin Bishop and Jennifer Saunders. An Ideal Husband and The Importance of Being Earnest will be on sale later this year.
“Sublimely funny” (The Independent) and “compelling” (The Times), A Woman of No Importance has opened to ★★★★ rave reviews. Playing until 30th December at London’s Vaudeville Theatre, Dominic Dromgoole’s “fine revival” (Guardian) stars “brilliant” Eve Best (Daily Mail), “bewitching” Anne Reid (Observer) and “superb” Eleanor Bron (The Stage).
For further information and to book your tickets (from £19.50), call 0330 333 4814 or visit the Classic Spring website here.
★★★★ “What a treat” Daily Mail
★★★★ “The season is launched with a flourish” The Sunday Times
For a chance to win a pair of tickets to A Woman of No Importance take a minute to answer the question below, follow us on Instagram here and send your answer to firstname.lastname@example.org together with your full name, address and mobile number by Sunday 19th November 2017 at 11.59pm. We will cross check your name in the list of Instagram followers.
Can you complete the title of this famous Oscar Wilde play? An ____ Husband
A second entry will be allowed if you subscribe to our mailing list here.
Terms & conditions:
- Closing date is Sunday 19th November 2017 at 11.59pm.
- This promotion is open to UK residents only.
- Prize is 1 x pair of tickets to A Woman of No Importance at the Vaudeville Theatre, London, valid for any Monday – Thursday performance until 14th December 2017. Subject to availability. No cash alternative. Travel not included.
- One winner will be chosen and contacted on Monday 20th November 2017 at 10.00am.
- The editor’s decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.