Win tickets to a screening of The Breadwinner at Glasgow Film Festival
The Upcoming has a pair of tickets to give away to a screening of The Breadwinner at Glasgow Film Festival.
Get ready for the Perfect Movie Mix at Glasgow Film Festival 2018! Opening on Wednesday 21st February with the UK Premiere of Wes Anderson’s Isle of Dogs, the festival hosts guests including Gemma Arterton, Ben Wheatley, Karen Gillan, Paddy Considine and more than three hundred exclusive screenings over the 12-day event. We’re delighted to be offering the chance to win a pair of tickets to three festival highlights: The Breadwinner, Sweet Country and Custody.
Nominated for Best Animated Feature Film at this year’s Oscars, The Breadwinner tells the story of 11-year-old Parvana (Saara Chaudry), who disguises herself as a boy in Taliban-controlled Kabul in order to become her family’s sole earner. An exquisite, heartrending adaptation of Deborah Ellis’s beloved novel, director Nora Twomey will be in attendance for the screening on Friday 23rd February.
For further information about Glasgow Film Festival or to book an event visit the festival website here.
For a chance to win a pair of tickets to a screening of The Breadwinner take a minute to answer the question below, like us on Facebook here and send your answer to firstname.lastname@example.org together with your full name, address and mobile number by Friday 23rd February 2018 at 12pm (noon). We will cross check your name in the list of Facebook fans.
Who wrote the novel that The Breadwinner is based on?
a) Nora Twomey
b) Deborah Ellis
c) Saara Chaudry
A second entry will be allowed if you subscribe to our mailing list here.
Terms & conditions:
- Closing date is Friday 23rd February 2018 at 12pm (noon).
- This promotion is open to UK residents only.
- Prize is 1 x pair of tickets to the screening of The Breadwinner on Friday 23rd February at 6.15pm.
- One winner will be chosen and contacted on Friday 23rd February 2018 at 1pm.
- Winning attendees must be aged 12 and over.
- The editor’s decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.