Win tickets to Shit-faced Shakespeare’s The Merchant of Venice
The Upcoming has a pair of tickets to give away for Shit-faced Shakespeare’s The Merchant of Venice at Leicester Square Theatre.
The smash-hit, internationally acclaimed, award-winning, multi sell-out fringe phenomenon is back in London with TWO new shows for 2018: The Merchant of Venice and Romeo and Juliet.
Shit-faced Shakespeare is the hilarious combination of an entirely serious adaptation of a Shakespearean classic, with an entirely shit-faced cast member.
With one cast member selected at random and given four hours to drink before every show we present to you classical theatre as it was always meant to be seen. With a gin in one hand, a cup of wine in the other and a flagon of ale in the other… What could possibly go wrong?
★★★★ “A great night out to get properly pucked up. It’s what Willy would have wanted.” Time Out
The Merchant of Venice is at Leicester Square Theatre from 18th April until 2nd June 2018. For further information or to book visit the theatre’s website here.
Photo: Rah Petherbridge
For a chance to win a pair of tickets to The Merchant of Venice take a minute to answer the question below, follow us on Instagram here and send your answer to email@example.com together with your full name, address and mobile number by Sunday 22nd April 2018 at 11.59pm. We will cross check your name in the list of Instagram followers.
Who is the Merchant of Venice?
A second entry will be allowed if you subscribe to our mailing list here.
Terms & conditions:
- Closing date is Sunday 22nd April 2018 at 11.59pm.
- This promotion is open to UK residents only.
- Prize is 1 x a pair of tickets to any performance of The Merchant of Venice at Leicester Square Theatre, subject to availability.
- One winner will be chosen and contacted on Monday 23rd April 2018 at 10.00am.
- Winning attendees must be aged 16 and over.
- The editor’s decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.