Win a signed poster of Isle of Dogs and a prop from the film
We have a poster signed by Wes Anderson and the voice cast of Isle of Dogs, and also an original prop from the film, to give away.
Isle of Dogs tells the story of Atari Kobayashi, 12-year-old ward to corrupt Mayor Kobayashi. When, by Executive Decree, all the canine pets of Megasaki City are exiled to a vast garbage-dump called Trash Island, Atari sets off alone in a miniature Junior-Turbo Prop and flies across the river in search of his bodyguard-dog, Spots. There, with the assistance of a pack of newly-found mongrel friends, he begins an epic journey that will decide the fate and future of the entire Prefecture.
For a chance to win a signed poster of Isle of Dogs and a prop from the film take a minute to answer the question below, follow us on Instagram here and send your answer to firstname.lastname@example.org together with your full name, address and mobile number by Sunday 22nd April 2018 at 11.59pm. We will cross check your name in the list of Instagram followers.
What’s the name of the island where the dogs are exiled?
a) Junk Island
b) Rubbish Island
c) Trash Island
A second entry will be allowed if you subscribe to our mailing list here.
Terms & conditions:
- Closing date is Sunday 22nd April 2018 at 11.59pm, entries sent after the closing date will not be considered.
- This promotion is open to UK residents only.
- Prize is 1 x signed poster of Isle of Dogs and a prop from the film.
- One winner will be chosen and contacted on Monday 23rd April 2018 via email.
- The prize will be delivered to the winners within 28 days of confirmation of delivery address.
- Failure to reply to the notification within 1 week renders the competition void.
- In the unlikely event the prize style has discontinued, a similar model to the same value will be provided.
- There is no cash or another alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable and no part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
- Winner’s name, address and contact details will be requested for prize fulfilment.
- Winner’s name, address and contact details may be passed to a third party provider for prize fulfilment.
- Winners must be aged 13 and over.
- The editor’s decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.