Win a pair of tickets to Chicago at the Phoenix Theatre
The Upcoming has a pair of tickets for London’s sure-fire hit Chicago at the Phoenix Theatre to give away.
Chicago is now starring the record-breaking, number one artist and winner of X-Factor, Alexandra Burke, following her leading role in The Bodyguard and as a finalist on BBC’s Strictly Come Dancing, until 13th October. Joining her in the role of Billy Flynn is Duncan James, multi-million selling singer with the band Blue, and star of the West End’s Legally Blonde.
Winner of six Tony Awards, two Olivier Awards and a Grammy, the sexiest, sassiest, most sophisticated Broadway musical in history is still as dangerously exciting as ever. The dazzling tale of jazz slayer Roxie Hart, her cell-block rival Velma Kelly and the smooth-talking lawyer Billy Flynn has thrilled audiences across the world since 1996.
With the original Broadway choreography by Ann Reinking in the style of Bob Fosse and a sizzling score featuring the classic songs Razzle Dazzle, Cell Block Tango and All That Jazz, Chicago is so good it should be illegal.
Chicago is at the Phoenix Theatre until 5th January 2019. For more information or to book visit the website here.
For a chance to win a pair of tickets to Chicago at the Phoenix Theatre valid until 15th December 2018 take a minute to answer the question below, follow us on Instagram here and send your answer to firstname.lastname@example.org together with your full name, address and mobile number by Saturday 27th October 2018 at 11.59pm. We will cross check your name in the list of Instagram followers.
In which decade is Chicago set?
a) The 1920s
b) The 1950s
c) The 1980s
A second entry will be allowed if you subscribe to our mailing list here.
Terms & conditions:
- Closing date is Saturday 27th October 2018 at 11.59pm.
- This promotion is open to UK residents only.
- Prize is 1 x pair of tickets to Chicago at the Phoenix Theatre. The prize is valid for all Monday – Thursday performances until 15th December 2018 and is not to be used in conjunction with any other offer. No alternative prize is offered.
- One winner will be chosen and contacted on Sunday 28th October 2018 at 10.00am.
- Winning attendees must be aged 13 and over.
- The editor’s decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.