Win tickets to see Rip It Up The 60s in the West End
Win tickets to Rip It Up The 60s at the Garrick Theatre
The ultimate Strictly boy band of dance brings the 60s smashing into the 21st century and Rip It Up The 60s in an explosion of song, dance, acrobatics and amazing visuals!
Aston Merrygold (JLS) and Jay McGuiness (The Wanted) sing, while Harry Judd (McFly) is on drums and Olympic champion Louis Smith performs amazing gymnastic feats. But what shines through the most in this spectacular show is the fab four’s phenomenal dancing talent.
The boys are joined by an incredible cast of dancers, singers and musicians, in one of the most energetic shows to ever hit the West End stage.
Dance the night away with music from the legends who shook the generation including The Beatles, The Rolling Stones, The Beach Boys, James Brown, Marvin Gaye, Stevie Wonder, The Supremes and many more.
Rip It Up The 60s is now playing at the Garrick Theatre until 2nd June 2019. To buy your tickets (from £25), call 0330 333 4811 or visit the show’s website here.
For a chance to win a pair of tickets to Rip It Up The 60s take a minute to answer the question below, follow us on Instagram here and send your answer to firstname.lastname@example.org together with your full name, address and mobile number by Sunday 10th March 2019 at 11.59pm. We will cross check your name in the list of Instagram followers.
Which cast member of Rip It Up The 60s was originally in the band JLS?
a) Aston Merrygold
b) Jay McGuinnes
c) Louis Smith
A second entry will be allowed if you subscribe to our mailing list here.
Terms & conditions:
- Closing date is Sunday 10th March 2019 at 11.59pm.
- This promotion is open to UK residents only.
- Prize is 1 x a pair of tickets to Rip It Up The 60s. Tickets are valid for Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday evening performances at 7.30pm and Wednesday matinee at 2pm until 4th April 2019 (excluding 31st March), subject to availability. No cash alternative. Travel and accommodation not included.
- One winner will be chosen and contacted on Monday 11th March 2019 at 12.00pm.
- Winning attendees must be aged 16 and over.
- The editor’s decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
- Your name, address and mobile number will be used exclusively for contacting you if you win the competition.