Win three of the Coen brothers’ most iconic films on DVD
To celebrate the recent success of the Coen brothers at the Oscars, where they scored three nominations for the western anthology The Ballad of Buster Scruggs, The Upcoming has three DVDs of some of their most iconic films to give away: The Big Lebowski, Miller’s Crossing and Burn After Reading.
For a chance to win The Big Lebowski, Miller’s Crossing and Burn After Reading on DVD take a minute to answer the question below, follow us on our food Instagram here and send your answer to firstname.lastname@example.org together with your full name, address and mobile number by Sunday 24th March 2019 at 11.59pm. We will cross check your name in the list of Instagram followers.
Where did The Ballad of Buster Scruggs premiere?
a) Cannes Film Festival
b) Venice Film Festival
c) London Film Festival
A second entry will be allowed if you subscribe to our mailing list here.
Terms & conditions:
- Closing date is Sunday 24th March 2019 at 11.59pm.
- This promotion is open to UK residents only.
- Prize is 1 x copy each of The Big Lebowski, Miller’s Crossing and Burn After Reading on DVD.
- One winner will be chosen and contacted on Monday 25th March 2019.
- Winning attendees must be aged 18 and over.
- The editor’s decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
- Your name, address and mobile number will be used exclusively for contacting you if you win the competition.