Win a special Pet Sematary goody bag
To celebrate the release of Pet Sematary in UK Cinemas on 4th April, The Upcoming and Paramount are pleased to offer three lucky winners a special goody bag. Contents include a branded Pet Sematary hoodie, special animal face-masks and a copy of Stephen King’s re-released novel, with a new cover based on the film’s artwork.
Based on King’s seminal horror novel, Pet Sematary follows Dr Louis Creed (Jason Clarke) who, after relocating with his wife Rachel (Amy Seimetz) and their two young children from Boston to rural Maine, discovers a mysterious burial ground hidden deep in the woods near the family’s new home.
When tragedy strikes, Louis turns to his unusual neighbour, Jud Crandall (John Lithgow), setting off a perilous chain reaction that unleashes an unfathomable evil with horrific consequences.
For a chance to win a special Pet Sematary goody bag take a minute to answer the question below, follow us on our food Instagram here and send your answer to email@example.com together with your full name, address and mobile number by Sunday 31st March 2019 at 11.59pm. We will cross check your name in the list of Instagram followers.
In what state is Dr Louis Creed moving with his family?
A second entry will be allowed if you subscribe to our mailing list here.
Terms & conditions:
- Closing date is Sunday 31st March 2019 at 11.59pm.
- This promotion is open to UK residents only.
- Prize is 3 x special Pet Sematary goody bag.
- Three winners will be chosen and contacted on Monday 1st April 2019 at 2.00pm.
- The editor’s decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
- Your name, address and mobile number will be used exclusively for contacting you if you win the competition.
© 2019 Paramount Pictures. All Rights Reserved.