Win a meal for two at hot new restaurant Stork in Mayfair
The Upcoming teamed up with new upscale restaurant Stork for a fantastic competition, which will give the lucky winner a chance to dine at the new Mayfair operation.
Recently opening its doors in the heart of Mayfair, Stork is a new modern British restaurant inspired by the eponymous bird’s migration pattern between Africa and Europe. The restaurant’s founders are Michael Adjovi Kalu and Nadina Grigoras, of Nigeria and Moldova respectively, who want to bring the essence of their homes and the countries on the stork’s seasonal path to the London dinner table. At the helm of the kitchen and working to bring their culinary vision to life is chef Adebola Adeshina, who spent many years training under Marcus Wareing and Gordon Ramsay.
For a chance to win a meal for two at restaurant Stork in Mayfair take a minute to answer the question below, follow us on our food Instagram here and also Stork’s account here, and send your answer to email@example.com together with your full name, address and mobile number by Sunday 14th July 2019 at 11.59pm. We will cross check your name in the list of Instagram followers.
Which chefs did Adebola Adeshina train with?
a) Pierre Koffmann and Marco Pierre White
b) Marcus Wareing and Gordon Ramsay
c) Heston Blumenthal and Michel Roux Jr
A second entry will be allowed if you subscribe to our mailing list here.
Terms & conditions:
- Closing date is Sunday 14th July 2019 at 11.59pm.
- This promotion is open to UK residents only.
- The prize is 1 x meal for two at restaurant Stork in Mayfair.
- One winner will be chosen and contacted on Tuesday 16th July 2019 at 10.00am.
- The winner will be asked to propose three potential dates for the meal, either at lunch or dinner, and the management will accommodate whichever is available.
- The winner and their guest will be able to choose one starter, one main and one dessert each from the à la carte menu. The meal includes a bottle of house wine.
- The editor’s decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.