Win Lock Up on a 4K Ultra HD
Did you know it was “Stallone September” with Sly’s return to the big screen in Rambo: Last Blood from the 19th and the release of a brand new, uncut 4K restoration of his 80s cult action thriller Lock Up on the 23rd?
Starring Stallone as Frank Leone, a convict who can’t seem to escape the wrath of delightfully villainous warden Drumgoole, played by Donald Sutherland, the film offers action which rivets from the first trade of one-liners to the final explosion. Lock Up also introduced a young Tom Sizemore on the big screen (Saving Private Ryan, Twin Peaks) in his first movie role.
For a chance to win a 4K Ultra HD disc of Lock Up take a minute to answer the question below, follow us on our Instagram here and send your answer to email@example.com together with your full name, address, mobile number and Instagram handle by Sunday 10th November 2019 at 12.00am. We will cross check your name in the list of Instagram followers.
What anniversary of Lock Up does this 2019 release mark?
A second entry will be allowed if you subscribe to our mailing list here.
Terms & conditions:
- Closing date is Sunday 10th November 2019 at 11.59pm.
- This promotion is open to UK residents only.
- The prize is 2 x 4K Ultra HD discs of Lock Up.
- Two winners will be chosen and contacted on Wednesday 13th November 2019 at 11.00am.
- The editor’s decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.