Win tickets to see White Noise at the Bridge Theatre
The Upcoming has two tickets to see White Noise at the Bridge Theatre. The play tells the story of 30-somethings Leo, Misha, Ralph and Dawn, who have been inseparable since college.
Making their way together in the big city, they are liberal, open-minded and socially aware. Misha is producing the hit online show ‘Ask A Black’; Ralph is waiting for tenure at his university, and as a lawyer, Dawn spends her days fighting for social justice. Leo would be a talented visual artist – if only he could sleep. As best friends and lovers, confident in their woke-ness, their connection with each other is stronger than anything else – until, that is, Leo is assaulted by the police in a racially motivated incident. Shaken to the core, he brings to the group an extreme proposition.
“Parks has written precisely the play for this anguished moment” – Alexis Soloski
Written by Suzan-Lori Parks, the Pulitzer Prize-winning playwright of Topdog/Underdog and Father Comes Home from the Wars, White Noise takes an unflinching look at race in the 21st century from both a black and white perspective. After an acclaimed world premiere at the Public Theater in New York, it has its European premiere at The Bridge, directed by Polly Findlay.
For a chance to win a pair of tickets to see White Noise at the Bridge Theatre take a minute to answer the question below, follow us on Twitter here and send your answer to firstname.lastname@example.org together with your full name, address, mobile number and Twitter handle by Wednesday 10th November 2021 at 23.59pm. We will cross check your name in the list of Twitter followers.
Who’s the author of White Noise?
a) Suzan-Lori Parks
b) Simon Stephens
c) Jasmine Lee-Jones
A second entry will be allowed if you subscribe to our mailing list here.
Terms & conditions:
- Closing date is Wednesday 10th November 2021 at 23.59pm.
- This promotion is open to UK residents only.
- The prize is 3 x pair of tickets to see White Noise at the Bridge Theatre.
- Three winners will be chosen and contacted on Thursday 11th November 2021 at 11.00am.
- The editor’s decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
- Tickets are subject to availability and there is no cash alternative. The winner must give at least one week’s notice before their chosen redemption date.