Competition: Win a Blu-ray copy of What’s Love Got to Do with It?
The Upcoming has a Blu-ray copy of What’s Love Got to Do with It? to giveaway.
How do you find lasting love in today’s world? For documentary-maker and dating app addict Zoe (Lily James), swiping right has only delivered an endless stream of Mr Wrongs, to her eccentric mother Cath’s (Emma Thompson) dismay. For Zoe’s childhood friend and neighbour Kaz (Shazad Latif), the answer is to follow his parents’ example and opt for an arranged (or “assisted”) marriage to a bright and beautiful bride from Pakistan. As Zoe films his hopeful journey from London to Lahore to marry a stranger, chosen by his parents, she begins to wonder if she might have something to learn from a profoundly different approach to finding love. What’s Love Got to Do with It? is directed by Shekhar Kapur (Elizabeth) and written by Jemima Khan.
BLU-RAY & DVD SPECIAL FEATURES
- Meet The Cast
- Making of
- Love & Marriage
For a chance to win a Blu-ray copy of What’s Love Got to Do with It? take a minute to answer the question below, follow our Instagram account here and send your answer to firstname.lastname@example.org together with your full name, address, mobile number and Instagram handle by Thursday 18th May 2023 at 11.59pm. We will cross-check your name in the list of Instagram followers.
Which music artist sang the song What’s Love Got to Do with It Click here to send the answer by email
a) Mariah Carey
b) Tina Turner
c) Whitney Houston
A second entry will be allowed if you subscribe to our mailing list here.
Terms & conditions:
- Closing date is Thursday 18th May 2023 at 11.59pm.
- This promotion is open to UK residents only.
- The prize is 1 x Blu-ray copy of What’s Love Got to Do with It?.
- Two winners will be chosen and contacted on Friday 19th May 2023 at 12.00pm.
- Winning attendees must be aged [e.g. 15 and over, sometimes there is no restriction].
- The editor’s decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.