Win a pair of tickets to Foodies Festival at Marble Hill House this May Bank Holiday WeekendCompetitions
The UK’s biggest celebration of food and drink, Foodies Festival is returning for its ninth year this summer. We have two three-day tickets to give away for the May Bank Holiday weekend (24th – 26th May) at the stunning and historic Marble Hill near Richmond.
This year’s festival welcomes an extensive array of top chefs, including Great British Bake Off winner John Whaite, Steven Edwards and Adam Handling, winner and runner up of MasterChef: The Professionals 2013 and 2012 and 2013 MasterChef victors Shelina Permalloo and Natalie Coleman.
New features this year include the Chocolate, Cake, Bake and Preserves Theatre, and a BBQ Arena that will feature hourly demonstrations from outdoor cooking expert Rob Kennedy. The Vintage Tea Tent will be holding daily tea dances, complemented by the Vintage Kitchen Market. For the hot-blooded, the Chilli Food Market will host a daily Chilli Eating Challenge and thirsty visitors can relax afterwards on hay bales at the Real Ale and Cider Farm.
Even younger visitors are well catered for thanks to The Children’s Cookery Theatre, which will give them the opportunity to cook food from around the world. Children aged 12 and under go free to all Foodies Festivals when accompanied by an adult.
For a chance to win a pair of tickets to this exciting event take a minute to answer the question below, like us on Facebook here and send your answer to firstname.lastname@example.org together with your full name, address and mobile number by Tuesday 20th May at 1pm.
Who is head chef at Gordon Ramsay’s London House?
A) Anna Haugh-Kelly
B) Tim Allen
C) Michael Wignall
The editorial unit
Terms & conditions:
- Competition closes at 1pm on Tuesday 20th May 2014.
- This promotion is open to UK residents only.
- Prize for the winner is 1 x pair of three-day tickets for the Foodies Festival at Marble Hill House, Richmond on Saturday 24th to Monday 26th May.
- The winner will be notified by email or phone on Tuesday 20th May. Winners who fail to respond by 9am on Wednesday 21st May may find their entries are declared void.
- There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable and no part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
- Travel and accommodation is not included.
- The Editor’s decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.