Win a pair of tickets for Cymbeline at the BarbicanCompetitions
The Upcoming has five pairs of tickets to give away for Cymbeline at the Barbican.
Shakespeare’s coming-of-age romance is stunningly retold for the 21st century. An ineffectual Queen Cymbeline rules over a divided dystopian Britain that is alienated, insular and on the brink of disaster.
Gillian Bevan plays Cymbeline, the first woman to take on the title role for the Royal Shakespeare Company. Melly Still, whose credits include Coram Boy for the National Theatre and The Cunning Little Vixen for Glyndebourne, directs the rarely performed play of power, jealousy, sexuality and identity.
For a chance to win a pair of tickets to a performance of Cymbeline take a minute to answer the question below, follow us on Instagram here and send your answer to email@example.com together with your full name, address and mobile number by Sunday 30th October 2016 at 11.59pm. We will cross check your name in the list of Instagram followers.
Where was William Shakespeare born?
A second entry will be allowed if you subscribe to our mailing list here.
Terms & conditions:
- Closing date is Sunday 30th October 2016 at 11.59pm.
- This promotion is open to UK residents only.
- Prize is 1 x pair of tickets to any performance of Cymbeline (excluding press night).
- Five winners will be chosen and contacted on Monday 31st October 2016 at 10.00am.
- Prizes are subject to availability, non-transferrable and there is no cash alternative.
- Travel to the theatre is not included in the prize.
- The editor’s decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.