Win a pair of tickets to Sh*t-Faced Shakespeare – A Midsummer Night’s Dream at Leicester Square Theatre
The Upcoming has two tickets to give away for a performance of Sh*t-Faced Shakespeare’s original smash-hit show A Midsummer Night’s Dream in the production’s first week at Leicester Square Theatre this April.
Sh*t-faced Shakespeare is the hilarious combination of an entirely serious Shakespeare play with an entirely sh*t-faced cast member. Side-splitting, raucous and completely interactive, the show has already entertained over 50,000 eager theatre goers across the UK and America. Having successfully completed multiple sell-out runs at the Edinburgh and Brighton Fringe festivals, they finally return home to London for an all-new production of their original Edinburgh hit.
For a chance to win a pair of tickets to a performance of Sh*t-Faced Shakespeare’s A Midsummer Night’s Dream at Leicester Square Theatre take a minute to answer the question below, like us on Facebook here and send your answer to firstname.lastname@example.org together with your full name, address and mobile number by Wednesday 20th April 2016 at 12:00pm. We will cross check your name in the list of Facebook fans.
What is Hermia’s father’s name?
A second entry will be allowed if you subscribe to our mailing list here.
Terms & conditions:
- Closing date is Wednesday 20th April 2016 at 12:00pm.
- This promotion is open to UK residents only.
- Prize is 1 x pair of tickets for a performance of the winner’s choosing between 24th and 30th April 2016
- The winner will be chosen and contacted on Thursday 21st April 2016.
- Winning attendees must be aged 18 and over.
- The editor’s decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.