Win tickets to see critically acclaimed The Twilight Zone
The West-End transfer of The Twilight Zone has landed and audiences are saying it’s “a shudder-inducingly good night out” (WhatsOnStage). This “riot of retro, kitschy sci-fi camp” (Telegraph) leads you on a chilling journey into the unknown, through eight stories set where the extraordinary is ordinary, the impossible probable, and where you’re never entirely sure what’s real and what’s your imagination.
Unlock the door and “celebrate what theatre can do” (The Stage) with this electrifying, unpredictable evening of mystery, fantasy and the wonderfully weird.
Don’t let time slip away – book now. The Twilight Zone is playing at the Ambassadors Theatre until 1st June 2019. For further information or to book your tickets call 020 7395 5405 or visit the show’s website here.
For a chance to win a pair of tickets to The Twilight Zone at the Ambassadors Theatre take a minute to answer the question below, follow us on Instagram here and send your answer to email@example.com together with your full name, address and mobile number by Monday 22nd April 2019 at 11.59pm. We will cross check your name in the list of Instagram followers.
At which London theatre did The Twilight Zone have its initial run?
a) Almeida Theatre
b) Bush Theatre
c) The Royal Court Theatre
A second entry will be allowed if you subscribe to our mailing list here.
Terms & conditions:
- Closing date is Monday 22nd April 2019 at 11.59pm.
- This promotion is open to UK residents only.
- Prize is 1 x a pair of Band A tickets to see The Twilight Zone at the Ambassadors Theatre, valid for Monday to Thursday evenings at 7.45pm and Thursday matinees at 3pm until 23rd May 2019, subject to availability. No cash alternative. Travel and accommodation not included.
- One winner will be chosen and contacted on Tuesday 23rd April 2019.
- Winning attendees must be aged 16 and over.
- The editor’s decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
- Your name, address and mobile number will be used exclusively for contacting you if you win the competition.
- Photos by Matt Crockett