Competition to win a pair of tickets for Falstaff at Opera Holland Park on 30th July
UK Opera Company of the Year 2010, Opera Holland Park, is enjoying an exciting 16th season in the heart of London, and to celebrate staging their most ambitious opera to date, Falstaff, they gave us a pair of tickets to give away for Monday 30th July!
Opera Holland Park, set in idyllic parkland between three London tube stations, stages brand new productions of six operas each season, with 40 main stage performances between June and August each year. Thanks to its pricing policy and initiatives to open up its work to the widest audiences, it remains accessible to the local community as well as to seasoned opera-goers. It is not just the standard of its performances – exceptionally high, particularly for a “seasonal” company – but also its informal, convivial atmosphere that prompted the Sunday Times to name it UK Opera Company of the Year in 2010.
Opera Holland Park’s 16th season, sponsored by Investec Wealth and Investment, runs until 4th August and includes Donizetti’s Lucia di Lammermoor, Mozart’s Cosi fan tutte, Tchaikovsky’s Eugene Onegin, Verdi’s Falstaff, and a double of Puccini’s Gianni Schicchi with a rare staging of Mascagni’s Zanetto.
For a chance to win a pair of tickets for Falstaff at Opera Holland Park on 30th July take a minute to answer the question below and send your answer to firstname.lastname@example.org together with your full name and address. The competition ends 21st July 2012 at midnight.
What was Mozart’s nationality?
Terms & conditions:
- This promotion is open to UK residents only.
- Closing date is Saturday 21st July 2012 at midnight.
- There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated; the prize is not transferable and no part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
- Winners will be picked at random and contacted as soon as possible.
- Prize consists of a pair of tickets for Falstaff at Opera Holland Park.
- The editor’s decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
Tickets for the season are on general sale on their website and on 0300 999 1000.