Rundown of the top 20 summer brogues
This summer, the brogues leave the golf clubs and the geek brotherhoods to come into our girly wardrobe yet again. Get rid of all those ballet flats that you’ve had packed on the shoe rack for years on end — we have found you the most fashionable brogues around, at reasonable prices as well.
About a boy
Add a boyish twist to your romantic dresses with these Saville Row-worthy brogues.
1. Total white at Topshop: £32
2. Powder pink at Topshop: £30
3. Bi-colour with metallic detail at Topshop: £150
4. Burgundy with a little platform at H&M: £19.99
Have fun with your look and update your off-duty skinny or boyfriend denim with printed lace-up shoes.
5. Floral shabby chic at Zara: £39.99
6. White preppy dotty at Asos: £35
7. Picnic print at New Look, Shelly’s: £49.99
8. Large blue stripes at New Look, Shelly’s: £49.99
En plein air (in the open air)
Invest in a preppy-chic look and wear these ultra-flat brogues with a perfect tailored short to enjoy your outdoor life.
9. Grey ultra flat at Forever 21: £23.75
10. Orange plot at Miss Selfridge: £32
11. Side holes at Net-à-Porter, Esquivel: £174
12. Workfire at Office: £45
As seen on the runway, don’t hesitate to bring a splash of colour to your work-life and wear the new Oxfords with neutral suits.
13. Neon and contrast line at Forever 21: £21.75
14. Lemon at Asos: £35
15. Fluo and neutral at Aldo: £65
16. Pale blue at Office: £55
Midsummer night’s dream
Put your heels to one side and shine as bright as the stars in the night with these glittery brogues.
17. Kinder patent t-bar at Topshop: £48
18. Silver-sequinned at Kurt Geiger: £45
19. Glittered point at Kurt Geiger: £85
20. Metallic navy brogues at Miss Selfridge: £25
Laura De Vittori