Win yourself a stylish Stylesnob scarf from Knot Only!
With the British climate in an ever-changing state of despair, scarves are still a complete necessity. However, walking out the door in the morning wearing a thick, knitted accessory around your neck becomes a chore when the sun decides to peak from behind the clouds, and yet, we still need something to keep us warm when the rain breaks from the heavens.
Knot Only is the answer to all of your weather woes. Set up in 2010 as an answer to a huge gap on the Internet for buying scarves, creator Anne has created a fashionable online space just for designers of neck accessories. Whether you want to add a splash of colour to your outfit, find something to keep you warm or cool, make one of your favourite pieces more exciting or to simply hide your cleavage, Knot Only is the place to find the perfect scarf.
Specialising in talent from Britain and Europe, the website includes designers such as Power Design and Jonny Kimber, Lola Rose, and Stylesnob. You can find yourself a beautiful printed silk scarf for around £70 by Lola Rose, or a cotton floral scarf from Gabriele Parker for just £15, making Knot Only suitable for everyone’s purse.
We have one Stylesnob scarf worth £35 to give away, and all you have to do is tell us the answer to this simple question:
In what year was Knot Only set up?
Send your answer to: email@example.com together with your full name and address by the 9th May 2013 to be in for a chance of winning!
Find out more about Knot Only here.
Terms & conditions:
- This promotion is open to UK residents only.
- Closing date is Thursday 9th May 2013.
- There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated; the prize is not transferable and no part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
- Winners will be picked at random and contacted as soon as possible.
- Prize consists of a designer scarf by Knot Only.
- The editor’s decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.