Original recipe of the week: Triple Chocolate Cookies
The Easter weekend is the perfect opportunity to get busy in the kitchen. Make sure you knock up these super easy cookies that will no doubt please your hungry guests. The combination of milk, white and dark chocolate chips against the soft sweet cookies is heaven in our eyes – try it for yourself! Caution: best eaten warm!
Triple Chocolate Cookies
Cook time: 20 minutes
What you will need:
100g plain flour
150g caster sugar
100g butter (at room temperature)
3 tbsp milk
50g milk chocolate chips
50g dark chocolate chips
50g white chocolate chips
Pinch of salt
What you need to do:
- Pre-heat your oven to 200°C and in a large bowl add in the flour, sugar and semolina. Give this a good mix and set aside.
- In a small bowl whisk the egg and milk together and add this to the flour mix. Combine and add in the butter, salt and chocolate chips.
- Give the mixture one last good stir, ensuring that all of the butter has been mixed in evenly.
- The dough should be quite dry, but if it’s too dry add in a little more milk. Divide the dough into 12 equal balls and place on a large baking sheet with space between each one to expand when cooking.
- Place in the oven for about 20 minutes or until golden.
- Remove from the oven and leave to cool for about 5 minutes – ensure you enjoy these babies as they are still warm!