Win a pair of tickets to The Buskers Opera at Park Theatre
The Upcoming has to pairs of tickets to give away for a performance of The Buskers Opera at Park Theatre.
London 2012. The world is watching. Can the city deliver the greatest Olympics ever? Pulling the strings is media mogul Jeremiah Peachum with his star of the show, Lockitt, the Mayor of London: perfectly placed to capitalise on Team GB’s gold and drive their political agenda across the finish line.
Enter satirical street busker Macheath and his gang of dissenters the Ninety Nine Percenters. They’re out to take the fat cats down and this time Mac may have bitten off more than he can chew. But it’s the 21st century – you can’t kill a man for his razor-sharp wit. Or can you? With the ever-influential media operating twenty-four-seven, capital punishment needs to find a new method of delivery…
Expect a reckless abandon of political correctness and some top class tunes to redefine a golden age!
For a chance to win a pair of tickets to a performance of The Buskers Opera take a minute to answer the question below, like us on Facebook here and send your answer to email@example.com together with your full name, address and mobile number by Sunday 24th April 2016 at 11:59pm. We will cross check your name in the list of Facebook fans.
Who composed the music for The Buskers Opera?
a) Howard Goodall
b) Dougal Irvine
c) Andrew Lloyd-Webber
A second entry will be allowed if you subscribe to our mailing list here.
Terms & conditions:
- Closing date is Sunday 24th April 2016 at 11:59pm.
- This promotion is open to UK residents only.
- Prize is 1 x pair of tickets for The Buskers Opera at a performance of the winner’s choice between between 28th April and 5th May, excluding Saturday 30th April.
- Three winners will be chosen and contacted on Monday 25th April 2016 at 12:00pm.
- The editor’s decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.