Win a pair of tickets for The Spoils starring Jesse Eisenberg
The Spoils, which arrives in London on 27th May is the razor-sharp new comedy written by and starring Jesse Eisenberg and we are offering two of you lucky people the chance to grab yourself a pair of tickets to the show.
A cuttingly satirical glimpse of a lost soul searching to assent the reality of his situation. The Spoils speaks to the exasperated, self-analysing millennial generation. A painfully awkward comedy, not to be missed!
Making his West End debut is BAFTA, Golden Globe and Academy Award-nominated Jesse Eisenberg, renowned for playing Facebook’s founder Mark Zuckerberg in The Social Network and recently starring in the blockbuster film Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice. Starring alongside Jesse is London-born and star of The Big Bang Theory Kunal Nayyar.
Coming to the Trafalgar Studios from 27th May we are offering you the chance to win yourself a pair of tickets by answering the below simple question.
For a chance to win a pair of tickets to a performance of The Spoils take a minute to answer the question below, follow us on Instagram here and send your answer to email@example.com together with your full name, address and mobile number by Sunday 22nd May 2016 at 11:59pm. We will cross check your name in the list of Instagram followers.
Which theatre is the production of The Spoils playing at?
a) Apollo Theatre
b) Royal Court Theatre
c) Trafalgar Studios
A second entry will be allowed if you subscribe to our mailing list here.
For further information about the show and to book tickets visit here.
Photo: Monique Carboni
Terms & conditions:
- Closing date is Sunday 22nd May 2016 at 11:59pm BST.
- This promotion is open to UK residents only.
- Prize is 1 x pair of tickets for a performance of The Spoils, subject to availability.
- No alternative prize or travel contribution will be offered.
- Two winners will be chosen and contacted on Monday 23rd May 2016 at 10:00am.
- The editor’s decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.