Win tickets to Exposure – The Musical
The Upcoming has a pair of tickets to give away for a performance of Exposure – The Musical.
A thrilling new musical of fame and celebrity excess that will capture your heart… and just maybe your soul.
Young photographer Jimmy Tucker faces the biggest and most exciting challenge of his life when a stranger commissions him to find and shoot the seven deadly sins alive and kicking in modern London. A break-neck race ensues through a night in London, a series of extraordinary encounters involving girlfriends, family history and the intoxicating cult of celebrity begin to reveal that there’s a whole lot more at stake than just money.
Starring Natalie Anderson and Michael Greco, Exposure is an electrifying and brilliantly original new musical that is simply unmissable, weaving a breathtaking, contemporary score around a dazzlingly witty portrait of the price of fame.
For a chance to win a pair of tickets to Exposure – The Musical take a minute to answer the question below, like us on Facebook here and send your answer to email@example.com together with your full name, address and mobile number by Friday 15th July 2016 at 11:59pm. We will cross check your name in the list of Facebook fans.
Who is directing Exposure – The Musical at St James Theatre?
a) Phil Willmott
b) Marianne Elliott
c) Scott Elliott
A second entry will be allowed if you subscribe to our mailing list here.
Terms & conditions:
- Closing date is Friday 15th July 2016 at 11:59pm.
- This promotion is open to UK residents only.
- Prize is 1 x pair of tickets for a Monday – Thursday performance of Exposure – The Musical at St James Theatre until 4th August 2016
- One winner will be chosen and contacted on Saturday 16th July 2016 at 12:00pm.
- The editor’s decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.