Win tickets for five-star show The Comedy About A Bank Robbery at the Criterion Theatre
The Upcoming has a pair of tickets to give away for The Comedy About A Bank Robbery at the Criterion Theatre.
Breaking into its second year, The Comedy About A Bank Robbery is the latest West End smash hit from the madcap Mischief Theatre who brought us the Olivier Award-winning Best New Comedy The Play That Goes Wrong and Peter Pan Goes Wrong.
A priceless diamond has been entrusted to the city bank, but in a town where everyone’s a crook and even security guards can’t be trusted, what could possibly go wrong? Delivering swag loads of laughter, Ocean’s Eleven meets the Marx Brothers in this dynamite new comedy.
The Comedy About A Bank Robbery is at the Criterion Theatre until 1st April 2018. Book now for the hottest show in town. It’d be criminal to miss it!
Photo: Darren Bell
For a chance to win a pair of tickets for The Comedy About A Bank Robbery take a minute to answer the question below, like us on Facebook here and send your answer to firstname.lastname@example.org together with your full name, address and mobile number by Monday 28th August 2017 at 11.59pm. We will cross check your name in the list of Facebook fans.
Which Mischief Theatre production won an Olivier Award for Best New Comedy?
a) The Play That Goes Well
b) The Play That Goes Wild
c) The Play That Goes Wrong
A second entry will be allowed if you subscribe to our mailing list here.
Terms & conditions:
- Closing date is Monday 28th August 2017 at 11.59pm.
- This promotion is open to UK residents only.
- Prize is 1 x pair of tickets for The Comedy About A Bank Robbery at Criterion Theatre. Valid for Tuesday – Thursday performances until 28th September 2017. Subject to availability. No cash alternative available. Travel and accommodation not included.
- Two winners will be chosen and contacted on Tuesday 29th August 2017 at 11.00am.
- Winning attendees must be aged 11 and over.
- The editor’s decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.