ICE London 2020: What to Expect?
Have you already marked the diary? Because the world’s biggest gaming technology exhibition – ICE London – is scheduled from 4th to 6th February 2020, at the ExCeL Exhibition Centre. The three-day event is expected to be attended by more than 600 solution experts and over 35,000 gaming specialists from across the gaming industry.
The reason many professionals consider is to be the “ecosystem of gaming” is because it is a good moment to meet, experience, discover, and learn from the international gaming community. You can choose to attend a free exhibition pass to attend or purchase a ticket to enter the ICE VOX, which takes place on the 3rd and 4th day. This article covers everything you need to know about the upcoming ICE London 2020 event:
Main features of the conference
As aforementioned, ICE London is the backbone and driving force of the B2B gaming industry. The platform creates opportunities to build revenue, innovations, and strong business relationships. This event is aimed at helping all attendees to accomplish the following:
- World Regulatory Briefing (WRB). This is the most important meeting that will be held by different global regulators to discuss regulatory enforcement, the role of media in public perception of gaming and regulatory enforcement, and more.
- Law Aspects of British Gaming Laws. This section is dedicated to new regulations issued by the UKGC according to the recent Gamstop scheme and KYC changes. Along with all these aspects, Will Terry showed over 20+ casino sites accepting Gamstop users in the United Kingdom and that will also be discussed at the conference.
- Advertising and Marketing. The topics that will be covered include saturated markets in Europe, advertising bans and limitations, bonus usage, technology and more
- Cybercrime. The safety of customer data is a very crucial topic that one should not miss. There will be exhibitors showing how to protect your information.
Who is invited?
According to statistics, more than 36,000 gaming professionals from different sectors attend ICE London annually. The previous event of 2019 had 35,000 visitors from more than 150 countries. The following groups of people will be available at the event:
There will be more than 600 solution experts and exhibitors showing some of their latest products that will grace the year 2020 and beyond. These include popular brands like Red Tiger, iSoftBet, Microgaming, Kambi, Metric Gaming, Isle of Man Government, Ray Gaming, Reflex Gaming, Adyen, Asian Logic, SA Gaming, among many others – probably also new-casinos.online.
Since the event is free to attend, all types of people are expected to attend; from experts to aspirants. People with disabilities can also participate in this event as the venue Exсel London has 155 spaces at the parking lot, free wheelchairs, mobility scooters and 40 disabled toilets.
Benefits of visiting ICE London
Some of the benefits of attending the ICE London 2020 are:
The event brings together gaming professionals with different experiences from across the gaming sector – both land-based and online platforms. It is one of the biggest opportunities to build a relationship with global experts.
- Learn. Attending this exhibition will allow you to learn about global challenges, advancements, and opportunities from the best speakers in the world.
- Discover. There are dozens of exhibitors ready to showcase their marvellous innovations, latest products, and new technology that is in the market.
- Experience. This is the best unique networking platform. Everything is well-organised to ensure that you benefit from your three-day visit. There are events scheduled at different time intervals to help you learn and socialise with the big fishes.
Each year, the ICE London exhibition is hosted to bring together people of different levels and expertise. The upcoming event is expected to be bigger and better than any other. Besides the expected huge attendance, it will be a great opportunity to learn, discover, and experience what the future of the gaming world holds.
The editorial unit