Win a pair of tickets to Hugh Laurie at the Hammersmith Apollo
Hugh Laurie comes to the Hammersmith Apollo for one night only on Friday 14th June.
Following the monumental success of his debut album Let Them Talk, Laurie is celebrating the release of Didn’t It Rain (his second opus, out on 6th May on Warner Music Entertainment) with a concert at the Hammersmith Apollo.
“I have resolved to forge on, deeper into the forest of American music that has enchanted me since I was a small boy,” says Laurie, “And the further I go, the more bewitched I become – both by the songs and by the people I have been lucky enough to play them with.”
Complemented with the heart and accomplishment of his supporting musicians, the Copper Bottom Band (Jay Bellerose, Kevin Breit, Vincent Henry, Greg Leisz, Robby Marshall, David Piltch and Patrick Warren with Elizabeth Lea and Larry Goldings), Laurie has gained widespread critical acclaim. The Copper Bottom Band’s touring line-up features several of the musicians who appear on the Didn’t It Rain – Piltch (bass), Henry (horns), Lea (trombone), McLain (vocals) and Moreno (vocals) – and is completed by Herman Matthews (drums) and Mark Goldenberg (guitars).
For a chance to win a pair of tickets to see Hugh Laurie at the Hammersmith Apollo on 14th February at 7.30pm, take a minute to answer the question below and send your answer to email@example.com together with your full name and address. The competition ends 13th June 2013 at 4pm.
Where was Didn’t It Rain recorded?
a) New York City
b) Los Angeles
The editorial unit
Terms & conditions:
- This promotion is open to UK residents only.
- Closing date is Thursday 13th June 2013 at 4.00pm BST.
- There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated; the prize is not transferable and no part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
- Winners will be picked at random and contacted as soon as possible.
- Prize consists of a pair of tickets for the performance by Hugh Laurie at the Hammersmith Apollo at 7.30pm on Friday 14th June.
- The editor’s decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.