Win a pair of tickets for Non-Stop preview screening on 27th February
To celebrate the forthcoming release of action thriller Non-Stop (released 28th February) starring Liam Neeson, Oscar-nominated Lupita Nyong’o, Michelle Dockery, Julianne Moore and directed by Jaume Collet Serra, we have five pairs of tickets to a pre-release screening of the film in London to give away!
The screening will be taking place on Thursday 27th February starting at 6.30pm at a central London location. As well as watching brand new film Non-Stop, you’ll also be treated to director Jaume Collet Serra and Liam Neeson’s previous collaboration, Unknown!
From Jaume Collet-Serra (Unknown) comes a new action thriller starring Liam Neeson, Julianne Moore and Michelle Dockery. Bill Marks (Neeson) is a burned-out veteran of the Air Marshals service. He views the assignment not as a life-saving duty, but as a desk job in the sky. However, today’s flight will be no routine trip. Shortly into the transatlantic journey from New York to London, he receives a series of mysterious text messages ordering him to have the government transfer $150 million into a secret account or a passenger will die every 20 minutes.
For a chance to win a pair of tickets to this exciting event take a minute to answer the question below and send your answer to firstname.lastname@example.org together with your full name, address and mobile number.
Who plays Bill Marks in Non-Stop?
- Ralph Fiennes
- Liam Neeson
- Bruce Willis
Non-Stop is released in cinemas on 28th February 2014, for further information please visit here.
The editorial unit
Terms & conditions:
- Competition closes 9am on Monday 24th February
- This promotion is open to UK residents only.
- Prize for each winner is 1 x pair of tickets screening of Non-Stop and Unknown on Thursday 27th February starting at 6.30pm at a central London location.
- Winners will be notified by email or phone on Monday 24th or Tuesday 25th February. Winners who fail to respond by 9am on Wednesday 26th February may find their entries are declared void.
- Winners must be over 12 years old or accompanied by a parent or guardian
- Winners must be able to attend the screening on the evening of Thursday 27th February.
- There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable and no part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
- Travel and accommodation is not included.
- The Editor’s decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.