Win a Jean-Pierre Jeunet Blu-ray bundle and signed poster
Jean-Pierre Jeunet’s beautiful TS Spivet is released nationwide on Friday 13th June and to celebrate we’ve got a very special package to giveaway to one lucky winner. The package includes the director’s previous films Amelie and Micmacs on Blu-ray, a copy of the novel and a TS Spivet film poster signed by Jean-Pierre Jeunet himself!
TS Spivet lives on a remote ranch in Montana with his parents, his sister Gracie and his brother Layton. A gifted child with a passion for science, he has invented a perpetual motion machine for which he has been awarded the prestigious Baird Prize by the Smithsonian Institution in Washington.
He leaves a note for his family and hops a freight train to make his way across the United States and receive his prize.
But no one there suspects that the lucky winner is a ten-year-old child with a very dark secret…
For a chance to win this fantastic prize take a minute to answer the question below, like us on Facebook here and send your answer to firstname.lastname@example.org together with your full name, address and mobile number by Sunday 15th June at 11.59pm.
Which actress plays Amelie in Jeunet’s 2001 film of the same name?
- Audrey Tautou
- Marion Cotillard
- Catherine Deneuve
The editorial unit
TS Spivet is released nationwide on 13th June 2014, for further information visit the Facebook page here.
Watch the trailer for TS Spivet here:
Terms & conditions:
- Closing date is Sunday 15th June at 11.59pm BST.
- This promotion is open to UK residents only.
- Prize for 1 (one) winner is 1 (one) Blu-ray: Amelie and Micmacs, 1 (one) copy of the film tie-in edition of the novel and 1 (one) The Young and Prodigious TS Spivet film poster signed by Jean-Pierre Jeunet
- There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable and no part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
- The winner will be picked and contacted on Monday 16th June. The prize will be delivered to the winner within 28 days of confirmation of delivery address.
- The winner’s name, contact number and address will be passed to a third party provider for delivery.
- The editor’s decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
- Should these products be unavailable at the time of purchase for the winner, Entertainment One reserves the right to substitute with an alternative of equal or greater value.