Win a pair of tickets to These Trees Are Made of Blood at Southwark Playhouse between 18th March and 11th April 2015
We have a pair of tickets to a performance of These Trees Are Made of Blood at Southwark Playhouse to give away!
The performances will be taking place between 18th March and 11th April 2015.
During the 70s and 80s, Argentina was locked in a period of state terrorism, with a military dictatorship waging war on suspected left-wing political sympathizers. Thousands of citizens were “disappeared”: seized by the authorities and rarely heard from again.
Set in a timeless Buenos Aires cabaret club before, during and after Argentina’s Dirty War, These Trees are Made of Blood tells the story of one Mother’s search for her daughter. Blending original live music and exciting cabaret acts with an urgent narrative, this is a new piece of political theatre which promises to be an unforgettable audience experience.
So come on in. The club’s open all hours and history can always be rewritten after one too many.
For a chance to win a pair of tickets to this exciting event take a minute to answer the question below and send your answer to email@example.com together with your full name, address and mobile number by Wednesday 18th March 2015 11.59pm.
Which Latin American city is These Trees Are Made of Blood set in?
b) Buenos Aires
Terms and conditions:
- Winners will be selected at random from all correct entries.
- Closing date is Wednesday 18th March 2015.
- Winner receives a pair tickets to see any performance of These Trees Are Made of Blood from 18th March – 11th April excluding 20th March 2015. Full dates and times are to be found at southwarkplayhouse.co.uk/the-little/these-trees-are-made-of-blood.
- Tickets to be collected at the box office with no cash alternative.
- Tickets are subject to availability and cannot be resold or transferred to another performance.
- Competition is run in collaboration with boom ents.
The editorial unit
Watch a teaser for These Trees Are Made of Blood here:
Please accept YouTube cookies to play this video. By accepting you will be accessing content from YouTube, a service provided by an external third party.
If you accept this notice, your choice will be saved and the page will refresh.