Win tickets to Shit-faced Shakespeare’s Romeo and Juliet
The Upcoming has a pair of tickets to give away for Shit-faced Shakespeare’s Romeo and Juliet at Leicester Square Theatre.
The smash-hit, internationally acclaimed, award-winning, multi sell-out fringe phenomenon is back in London with TWO new shows for 2018: The Merchant of Venice and Romeo and Juliet.
Shit-faced Shakespeare is the hilarious combination of an entirely serious adaptation of a Shakespearean classic, with an entirely shit-faced cast member.
With one cast member selected at random and given four hours to drink before every show we present to you classical theatre as it was always meant to be seen. With a gin in one hand, a cup of wine in the other and a flagon of ale in the other… What could possibly go wrong?
“There is no doubt this is a hoot to watch.” Evening Standard
Romeo and Juliet is at Leicester Square Theatre from 19th June until 1st September 2018. For further information or to book visit the theatre’s website here.
Photo: Rah Petherbridge
For a chance to win a pair of tickets to Romeo and Juliet take a minute to answer the question below, like us on Facebook here and send your answer to email@example.com together with your full name, address and mobile number by Sunday 17th June 2018 at 11.59pm. We will cross check your name in the list of Facebook fans.
Finish this line from Act II Scene 2 of Romeo and Juliet: But, soft! what light through yonder window breaks? It is the east, and Juliet is the ______
A second entry will be allowed if you subscribe to our mailing list here.
Terms & conditions:
- Closing date is Sunday 17th June 2018 at 11.59pm.
- This promotion is open to UK residents only.
- Prize is 1 x a pair of tickets to any performance of Romeo and Juliet at Leicester Square Theatre, subject to availability.
- One winner will be chosen and contacted on Monday 18th June 2018 at 10.00am.
- Winning attendees must be aged 16 and over.
- The editor’s decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.