Win tickets to see the Olivier Award-winning City of Angels
The Donmar Warehouse’s Olivier Award-winning production of City of Angels hits the Garrick Theatre in the West End this March, starring Hadley Fraser, Theo James, Rosalie Craig, Rebecca Trehearn and Jonathan Slinger with Nicola Roberts and Vanessa Williams. To celebrate, The Upcoming is offering one lucky reader a pair of tickets to see the show at the Garrick Theatre!
A screenwriter with a movie to finish.
A private eye with a case to crack.
But nothing’s black and white when a dame is involved.
And does anyone stick to the script in this city?
This is Tinseltown. You gotta ask yourself: what’s real… and what’s reel…
Josie Rourke’s “ingenious, stupendous revival” (The Telegraph) premiered in 2014, when it was hailed as “a blissful evening” (The Stage) that’s “smart, seductive and very funny” (Evening Standard). With a swinging score by Cy Coleman and David Zippel and a brilliantly witty book by Larry Gelbart, City of Angels is a musical love letter to the glamorous world of old Hollywood and film noir.
City of Angels is playing at the Garrick Theatre from 5th March to 5th September 2020. To book your tickets (from £20) call 0330 333 4811 or visit the show’s website here.
For a chance to win a pair of Band A tickets to see City of Angels at the Garrick Theatre take a minute to answer the question below, follow us on Instagram here and send your answer to email@example.com together with your full name, address, mobile number and Instagram handle by Sunday 22nd March 2020 at 11.59pm. We will cross check your name in the list of Instagram followers.
Who wrote the score for City of Angels?
a) Cy Coleman and David Zippel
b) Richard Rodgers and Oscar Hammerstein
c) Leonard Bernstein
A second entry will be allowed if you subscribe to our mailing list here.
Terms & conditions:
- Closing date is Sunday 22nd March 2020 at 11.59pm.
- This promotion is open to UK residents only.
- The prize is 1 x pair of Band A tickets to see City of Angels at the Garrick Theatre, valid for Monday-Thursday performances until 30th April 2020. Subject to availability. Travel and accommodation not included. No cash alternative.
- One winner will be chosen and contacted on Wednesday 25th March 2020 at 11.00am.
- The editor’s decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.