Win a night out for you and five friends at The War of The Worlds Immersive Experience with bottomless prosecco
The Upcoming has an exciting opportunity to give away six free tickets to The War of the Worlds immersive experience.
It’s you versus the Martians! Great food, cocktails and immersive theatre combine to create an out-of-this-world experience in Central London.
Gather your friends and escape the norm through cutting-edge virtual reality, live actors and physical sensations. Battle the Martians as you walk, climb and slide through a maze of stunning sets, and celebrate your survival with a cheeky cocktail in our steampunk bar. Set to Jeff Wayne’s classic album, The War of The Worlds is reimagined in an award-winning immersive experience, where you are at the centre of the iconic story. It’s extraordinary entertainment that you won’t forget.
For a chance to win 6 tickets to the War of the Worlds immersive experience, including bottomless prosecco during your timeslot, take a minute to answer the question below, follow us on our food Instagram here and send your answer to firstname.lastname@example.org together with your full name, address, mobile number and Instagram handle by Sunday 5th April 2020 at 11.59pm. We will cross check your name in the list of Instagram followers.
Whose album is the War of the Worlds immersive experience set to?
a) Bruce Wayne
b) Jeff Wayne
c) Wayne Campbell
A second entry will be allowed if you subscribe to our mailing list here.
Terms & conditions:
- Closing date is Sunday 5th April 2020 at 11.59pm.
- This promotion is open to UK residents only.
- The prize is 1 x 6 tickets to the War of the Worlds immersive experience with bottomless prosecco during your timeslot.
- Prize valid for 6 tickets to a Thursday performance at 7.20pm, valid until 30th April 2020
- One winner will be chosen and contacted on Wednesday 8th April 2020 at 11.00am.
- Winning attendees must be aged 18 and over.
- The editor’s decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.